The Cafe @ Whitegates is open!
We are pleased to be able to safely welcome you back to our Cafe!
Sorry no bookings.
We also have tables available on our partially covered outdoor terrace.
We are offering the same warm welcome as always - but we have implemented the following measures for your safety in line with Government guidelines:
•Customers are encouraged wear a face covering when walking through the cafe (unless exempt) and whenever not seated at their table
• limited number of tables and customers in our café at any time
• providing a sanitiser station at the entrance to the cafe to sanitise your hands before entering
• screens at the counter & till
• please use credit or debit cards and contactless payments if possible (cash will still be accepted)
• NHS Track & Trace sign in displayed at Cafe entrance
• enhanced cleaning procedures and ensuring we continually sanitise and wash our hands and touch points
• staff provided with PPE - face masks & disposable gloves
• we will only clear your table once you have vacated.
• cleaning and sanitising tables after each use
• asking you to use the sanitiser provided at the entrance to our toilets
• one in one out system for toilets & enhanced cleaning
• we ask you to ensure children are supervised at all times, and adhere to social distancing
Monday to Saturday 9.30 - 4.30
Sunday 10.00 - 3.30
Why not try our Afternoon Tea? A perfect treat for yourself or a loved one!
Our Afternoon tea is £15 per person or £20 if you add Prosecco
Served Monday-Friday from 2:45pm
The following selection of sandwiches-
Yorkshire Roast Ham
Cheddar Cheese & Caramelised Onion Chutney
Prawns & Marie Rose Sauce
Homemade Fruit Scone
Served with Stamfrey Farm Organic Clotted Cream, Strawberry Jam & Butter
Fresh Cream & Raspberry Victoria Sponge
Pot of Yorkshire Tea or a Whitegates Blend Coffee
(Gluten Free, Vegan & other dietary requirements upon request- please advise at time of booking)
Why not treat your friends & family with an Afternoon Tea Gift Voucher? Now available in the Cafe or Shop